Roasted Almond Salmon With Citrus-Soy Herb Spritz Recipe
This salmon recipe is so unique! Try our Roasted Almond Salmon With Citrus-Soy Herb Spritz Recipe for a refreshing and delicious twist on a played out meal
Try This Unique Salmon Recipe!
- 3 oz CarpeVITA Nutty Granola
- 4-4oz salmon fish filets (wild caught if available)
- 1 organic egg white
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup organic lemon juice, roughly 3 lemons
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon low-sodium naturally brewed soy sauce
- sea-salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Using a food processor or blender make a coarse powder with the CarpeVITA Nutty Granola. Pour onto a large dinner plate and spread evenly.
- Season salmon fillets with sea-salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Beat egg white with a whisk until foamy. Dip top side of salmon into egg white and then into the Nutty Granola crumbs.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to an oven safe skillet and warm over medium heat. Place salmon in skillet crumb side down.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes or until the crumbs start to brown evenly without burning. Remove salmon from heat and carefully turn over.
- Put skillet into the oven and bake for 4-5 minutes to cook thoroughly.
- While the salmon cooks, whisk together lemon juice, cilantro, honey, soy sauce and remaining olive oil. Season lightly with sea-salt and black pepper.
- Remove salmon from the oven and place on serving dish. Pour citrus soy mixture on the salmon and serve.