CarpeVITA Guacamole Recipe
CarpeVITA Guacamole is a delicious and highly nutritious dip for carrots, celery, tomatoes, cucumbers, corn chips, cheese and more. Here’s the recipe so you can try it out for yourself!
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablesppon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 ripe tomato, seeds and pulp removed, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Red radishes or jimaca for garnish (optional)
- Cut avocados in half. Remove seed. Scoop out avocados from the peel, put in a mixing bowl.
- Using a fork, mash the avocado. Add chopped green onion, parsley, lemon, sea salt, a dash of pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Continue to mash.
- Keep the tomatoes separate until ready to serve.
- Cover with plastic wrap to prevent oxidation. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, add the chopped tomato to the guacamole and mix.
- Garnish with red radishes or jimaca and serve with whole grain tortilla chips or cut veggies.